Public record for Nov. 5, 2011
- ERIC R. BELL, 17, of 332 N. Washington St., Janesville, at 12:15 p.m. Friday at the Janesville Police Department, 100 N. Jackson St., Janesville, on a charge of substantial battery.
Intoxicated driving arrests
- JASON N. DAVIS, 31, of 507 Somerset Drive, Janesville, at 4:10 p.m. Thursday at 1600 Clover Lane, Janesville. He was also arrested on charges of endangering safety, disorderly conduct and violation of a no-contact order.
- BURGLARY reported at 3:10 p.m. Oct. 27 in the 2600 block of Anthony Avenue, Janesville. Reported taken were two piggy banks containing $200.
- SUBSTANTIAL BATTERY reported at 7:23 p.m. Friday in the 1300 block of Church Street, Janesville.
- FORGERY AND THEFT reported at 9:57 a.m. Wednesday in the 1400 block of Joliet Street, Janesville. Eight checks were reported taken and forged.
- VEHICLE THEFT reported at 8:58 a.m. Friday in the 800 block of Richardson Street, Janesville. Someone reportedly stole a green 1993 Chevrolet S-10 pickup truck while the truck’s owner was being held at the Rock County Jail.
Rock County Court
- JAMES A. MCNERTNEY, 19 Flamingo Lane, Janesville, operating vehicle without insurance and operating while revoked, $401.
- JULIETA MEJIA, 816 Garfield Ave., Beloit, speeding, $201.
- GRANIT MENXHIQI, 12 N. Washington St., Janesville, operating while suspended, $201.
- THOMAS A. MILLS, 1124 Church St., Janesville, speeding, $226.
- DANIEL C. MITCHELL, 255 S. Jackson St., NO. 2, Janesville, operating vehicle without insurance and reckless driving – endangering safety, $590.
- JOSEPH MORRIS, 270 S. High St., Janesville, speeding, $201.
- JOSHUA L. NORDBERG, 7827 W. Wheeler Road, Janesville, operating while revoked, $201.
- JACOB D. OLDENBURG, 8357 N. Lima Center Road, No. 4, Whitewater, underage drinking and adult permit underage drinking, $716.
- REILY R. OSNESS, 345 Belleville St., Ripon, speeding, $201.
- CASEY W. PARKER, 620 Lincoln St., No 1., Janesville, operating while suspended and operating vehicle without insurance, $401.
- CHEMBIAN PARTHIBAN, 118 W. Johnson St., No. S, Madison, speeding, $301.
- RYAN J. PETERSON, 1204 Richardson St., Janesville, truck following too closely, $201.
- SCOTT G. PHILLIPS, 1524 Roosevelt Ave., Beloit, non-registration of vehicle, $175.
- JONATHAN A. POUNDER, 1329 Central Ave., Beloit, operating while revoked, $201.
- RAMONA K. RABUCK, 6219 S. Highway 51, No. 1029, Janesville, violation of child safety restraint requirements, $175.
- MAREK RAKOCZY, 3330 N. Normandy, Chicago, speeding and operator failure to have passenger seatbelted, $311.
- LUIS RAMIREZ JR., 156 N. Lindsey Court, Whitewater, speeding, $175.
- JOSEPH L. REED, 1502 W. Court St., No. 2, Janesville, reckless driving – endangering safety, $390.
- JOSEPH J. REILLY, 17162 W. County B, Brodhead, hit and run property adjacent to highway, $264.
- GREG L. ROBERTS, 946 Jefferson Square, No. J, Elk Grove Village, Ill., speeding, $252.
- THOMAS R. ROBINSON II, 3913 Brunswick Lane, Janesville, speeding, $175.
- BAJRAM RUSHITI, 514 S. High St., Janesville, operating while revoked, $201.
- PARIMAL G. SAPOVADIA, 2001 Ruger Ave. Janesville, speeding, $201.
- DANIEL J. SCHOBER, 5351 N. Lima Center Road, Whitewater, passenger drink open intoxicants in vehicle, $201.
- MATTHEW S. SCHUH, 5632 N. Waterman Drive, Milton, speeding, $226.
- MARY E. SCOTT, 213 S. Wright St., Orfordville, speeding, $175.
- CRAIG R. SEEMAN, 264 Noahs Ark Court, Evansville, speeding, $201.
- SCOTT D. SHEFFER, 720 Oxbow Lane, Barrington, Ill., speeding, $175.
- BRIANNA M. SHEFFIELD, 118 Campion Drive, Evansville, speeding, $175.
- MARIA A. SIGALA, 1328A S. 34th St., Milwaukee, speeding, $175.
- RIGOBERTO SIMON-ZARATE, 1208 Ravine St., Janesville, operating while suspended, $201.
- DANIEL A. SORIA, 2730 W. Wall St., No. 125, Janesville, operating while suspended and operating vehicle without insurance, $401.
- JAMES R. STEPHENS, 1601 McKinley Ave., Beloit, speeding, $201.
- BENJAMIN J. STEWART, W2001 County FF, Brodhead, underage drinking, $264.