Along the lake, it's Art in the Park
Art in the Park, the Geneva Lake Art Association's 33rd Fine Art Fair, will be located at Flat Iron Park in Lake Geneva. This is a juried show that spotlights original fine art of more than 80 artists from across the country, featuring paintings, photography, pottery, graphics, sculptures and jewelry. Artwork will be on display and for sale.
There will be a silent auction on Saturday and Sunday where visitors can bid on artwork donated by exhibitors. The event will include live entertainment, food and beverage, and a children's art activity tent.
To avoid traffic congestion, a free shuttle is available every 20 minutes from the Petco /Office Max parking lot at Edwards Boulevard and Wisconsin Highway 50 to downtown Lake Geneva.
The musical lineup includes:
• Saturday, Aug. 10
• 11 a.m.-noon: The Geneva Strings, directed by Pam Kundert
• 12:45-2:15 p.m.: Tom Stanfield, piano, vocals, trumpet and fluegel horn
• 2:30-4 p.m.: Tracy Beck, singer, songwriter, guitarist
• Sunday, Aug. 11
• 11:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m.: Su Ash Gustafson, the Flute Lady
• 1-2:30 p.m.: John Ludy Puleo, vocalist
• 3-4 p.m.: Dolce Consonant Choir, directed by Pam Kundert